Friday, September 05, 2008

Welcome BW "Working Parents" readers

Hello to readers of BusinessWeek's thoughtful blog "Working Parents." I've been invited to post to "Working Parents" with news and ideas like the ones we've been chatting about here for several months. The BW blog is well worth a look, especially if you're one of us still perfecting the art of being a model parent and workplace superstar simultaneously.

Thanks to BW colleagues and fellow bloggers Lauren Young and Karyn McCormack for welcoming me.

Here's a request/challenge to the Youth Sports Parents Nation: I'm building a list of innovative youth sports programs around the country, ones that put the needs of kids first and do so creatively. I've listed three favorites below under the heading "Programs I Admire." The floor is open for your nominations.

No comments: